Arlyn School’s mission, is to build a safe, therapeutic, student-centered learning community.
We seek to nurture personal growth, inspire a love of learning, promote self-expression, and strengthen relationships among students, families, staff and the community at large. Our vision is for students to be empowered, prepared, and self-assured as fully invested members of society.
- All individuals are unique and valuable and are deserving of respect.
- Each and every person can learn.
- Emotional, physical and social well-being enhance learning.
- In providing a challenging, experiential, and differentiated curriculum.
- Learning occurs best when there are positive partnerships among students, staff, family, and community.
- In strengthening the whole student so that every graduate of Arlyn School becomes an educated, confident, self-advocate throughout life.